Sunday, February 16, 2014

Did 2 years just go by?

Time to get another post in which should be good for another 2 years!  Where does the time go?  Or rather....what have I been doing with my time?  Renovating barns maybe?  Here are some latest shots of the boys I have from the past few months.  I have been busy taking photos even though it might not look like it on the blog.

This first one is of Finn.  Whenever he runs it's like he is the happiest dog in the world.  The fall foliage in the background along with the setting sun made this photo feel more calm.  He is in the middle of the photo which I guess is a no-no.  I think I need to get a faster lens though.  This was taken with my 50mm.  It's a cheaper version which unfortunately means it takes more time to focus and shot.  So with Finn running by the time the shot happens he has already moved out of focus a bit.



















The next one is Finn again.  But this time it's with my fisheye.  This is a tough lens to get used to.  It can be really fun to use but can also be very frustrating.  You think you have some great shots, get them back to the lab and they are terrible.  I think Finn's nose was about 3 inches from the lens when this was taken.  It was definitely close because after the shot he bumped the camera and I had a nose print all over the lens!


That's it for the moment.  Stay tuned in 2 years for more! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment